Long-Sleeved Swim T-Shirt
- Unit Price
|COVER SIZE||US SIZE||BUST/WAIST/HIP (inches)|
|XS||2||32 / 25 / 35|
|S||4/6||34 / 27 / 37|
|M||8/10||36 / 29 / 39|
|L||12||39 / 32 / 42|
|XL||14/16||42 / 35 / 45|
- Cover swimsuits are more fitted than swim t-shirts, dresses, and skirts.
- All swimwear is sized as clothing. Choose what you would order in a bodysuit or fitted t-shirt. Sizing up from your normal clothing size is not recommended.
- Between sizes? Size down if petite or size up if taller.
- Blonde model is wearing a size extra small: 5'10" 32A/24.5/3.5
- Redhead model is wearing a size small: 5'8" 34B/26.5/40
- Brunette model is wearing a size extra large: 5'10" 38DD/35/48
The original long-sleeved swim t-shirt. This is the product that launched a thousand rash guards. Slightly generous fit throughout the body. Extra long sleeves provide the option to cover hands. Hip length. This is a beach bag staple. Have safe sun; we've got you covered.
Our swim jersey fabric is soft and silky, specifically engineered to provide the highest level of comfort. Please avoid rubbing fabric on rough surfaces, such as rocks and swimming pool steps.
- Machine washable. Gentle cycle with cold water is best.
- Do not bleach.
- Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Please keep chemical sunscreens away from garment.
- Chemical products will stain white and prints with white backgrounds especially.
What is your shipping policy?
Cover orders over $100 ship free via USPS with tracking. We work diligently to be sure orders are sent out same day or next day, depending on order time and pickup time. USPS has been experiencing some delays, but most orders arrive within 2-5 days. Please reply to your order confirmation email if USPS does not deliver to your address.
Where do you ship?
United States. We had to stop shipping to Canada during Covid. UPS was charging high handling fees and taxes. Our international partner ships to EU and Australia from London, but that distribution center carries less items. The globe button at the top of the site takes you to the London site.
What if I need to return an item?
We offer store credit within 7 days of receipt for unworn items with tags and liners still attached. Since we cover shipping, just place a new order with the gift card number that you will receive via email once the return has been received. Discounted items and accessories are final sale. Full details about our exchange-only policy can be found in the portal (here).
Where is Cover made?
Cover is designed and shipped from Dallas. All fabric, printing, cut, sew and packaging happens in Los Angeles at one special factory.
Will a sold-out item come back in stock?
Most black, navy and white items are always re-stocked, along with some others. If you can click on your size that has an "X" over it and enter your email, that means it will be re-stocked. Enter your email address to be notified when the restock arrives. Doing this does not add your email to our mailing list.
How do I contact you?